Mul-t-lock MT5+ ENTR Kit for Hercular Deadbolt
Easy to install, maintain and use, ENTR™ can be retrofitted onto existing doors, giving customers an upgraded solution in no time and with minimal effort. With ENTR's App, users can activate their locks remotely from their smartphone, giving them control and management capabilities. Moreover, you'll be able to offer your customers a range of credentials to upgrade their ENTR™ solution and increase your sales opportunity.
ENTR™ is ideal for both residential and office use. With a range of credentials to upgrade your customer's ENTR™ solution, you'll be able to increase your upselling opportunities.
Kit includes: Base plate & knob, Electrical unit, Battery charger and Magnet.
**Hercular ENTR External deadbolt not included** (optional)
**Compatible with existing external Hercular deadbolt**
• Transforms any door into a smart one with a simply and affordable retrofit
• Ideal for most door types and sizes:
--Internal cylinder dimension: minimum 35 mm up to 78 mm gaps of 5 mm
• Easy to install - no drilling or wiring
• Battery operated - not dependent on power or cables
• Automatic locking - shut the door and it will automatically lock
• Variety of credentials available - customers can select one or any combination of options
• Secure, wireless communication between system elements using AES128 encryption standard
• Provides users with mobile connectivity - meaning they can perform actions and monitor the ENTR™ from their smartphone or any other Bluetooth device
• Mechanical key override - backup solution
• LED indications:
--Fault during lock / unlock operation
Bluetooth Smart Technology (between the door unit and smartphone or other connected device)
Bluetooth 4.0 Communication Frequency (between the door unit and credentials)- 2.4 GHz
Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium-ion
Battery Power 7.4V 2600mAh
Charging Input 12VDC @ 1A
Dimensions 150 mm x 55 mm x 54 mm
Operating Temperature -10°C ~ +50°C
Protection Rating IP44
Mobile App Support
iOS 7 and up; mini iPhone 4S
Android 4.3 and up; min Nexus4,
Samsung S3, Galaxy Note
The new MT5+ features not only a double-sided flat key but also 3 active locking mechanisms:
- The locking bar mechanism is one of the three technologies featured in the MT5+. Correct alignment of the top bar pins depends upon the correct combination key being inserted.
- The new -generation product is also based on a new configuration of Mul-t-lock's well-honed telescopic pin technology.
- The tip of the key has a revolutionary mobile interacting spring - the Alpha Sprring. The Alpha Spring engages a unique pin at the rear of the mechanism, creating another shearline.
All MT5+ products have a double-sided unique MT5+ key. One set of cuts is for the telescopic pin mechanism and the other cut, the milled pattern, is for the locking bar. The combination provides enhanced key security and higher manipulation resistance. To maximize user friendliness, the key also features an elegant, ergonomic key head with a special silky texture.
The MT5+ key secure system is supported by the unique key authorization magnetic strip card. This card must be presented to the locksmith to enable additional keys to be supplied. Only when the magnetic key card is presented to the dedicated MT5+ key duplication machine, can the key code be configured.
The MT5+ not only significantly upgrades security. It supports very large and complex master key systems, incorporating hierarchy and matrix requirementseven witht the same suite. The milled pattern can be used to create exclusive keyways in the marketplace.
Cylinder Mechanism: Mul-t-lock unique, high precision up to 10 telescopic pin tumbler system. Pick and drill resistant for high security needs